Looking to turn the music into a energizer. Here we have listed the top and best speakers with best audio, bass and sound which will definitely help you achieve the desire of the music that you are looking for.
- Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3SD212 Shallow 12-Inch
For anyone out there with limited space in their vehicle looking for a great sounding subwoofer with heart pounding bass we strongly recommend the Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3SD212 Shallow 12-Inch. After receiving my sub and mounting into the custom built subwoofer enclosure behind my car seat, I have practically lost count of the number of times people keep complementing me at parties about how I own one of the best car sound system that they have ever come across. Yes. This is one of the comments left by a recent buy to show how impressive and amazing this Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3SD212 Shallow 12 Inch is.
- 12 inch shallow mount
- Dual voice cord
- Has a maximum power of 800 watts and a RMS of 400 watts
- Tough and Rigid die-cast aluminum low profile basket
- reversible cast aluminum trim ring included for either direction mounting
Unlike other subs that limits mounting directions, this particular model from Rockford enables you to mount it in either directions. Also, there is a provision at the front and rare side of this subwoofer frame where you can easily install a removable trim ring.
- Rockford Fosgate P3D4-12 Punch P3 DVC 4-Ohm 12-Inch 600-Watt RMS 1200-Watt Peak
The Rockford Fosgate P3D4-12 Punch P3 DVC 4-Ohm 12-Inch 600-Watt RMS 1200-Watt Peak Subwoofer when mounted inside the right custom subwoofer box and connected to a powerful amplifier system will produce audio sound that is simply AWESOME! With superior rubber surrounds and high standard aluminum cones including well stitched spider leads, we do strongly agree that this Rockford Fosgate P3D4-12 Punch P3 DVC 4-Ohm 12-Inch 600-Watt RMS 1200-Watt Peak Subwoofer will survive many years of constant and regular use without breakdown.
- Dual 4-ohm subwoofer
- Boast of maximum power handling of 1200 watts and a 600 RMS
- Built with Anodized aluminum cone
- It has high-temperature voice coils with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Usually shipped with One-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Has a 2.50 Inch Copper Clad Aluminum Voice Coil
- A VAST vertical attached surround for augmented cone area
- Bass Inferno BSW12S 12-Inch SVC Subwoofer
The Bass Inferno BSW12S 12-Inch SVC Subwoofer is top on our recommendation list for folks looking for subs that deliver heart pounding and nerve cracking bass. If your number one reason for wanting to upgrade your truck stereo system is to enjoy deeper and tighter bass production, then take the plunge and go for the Bass Inferno BSW12S! You can’t really go wrong with this particular model from Inferno.
A maximum handling power of 1500 watts,
A 2-Inch 4-Layer 4 OHM SVC,
A Stamped Heavy Gauge Steel Basket and
High Temperature Voice Coil that ensures that you keep it going all night long without any trace of overheating.
- Alpine SWR-12D4 Type-R 12″ Subwoofer with Dual 4-ohm Voice Coils
While some may argue that a little over 130 dollars is a bit too pricey and expensive to be invested into buying a subwoofer, the pair of Alpine SWR-12D4 Type-R 12″ Subwoofer with Dual 4-ohm Voice Coils is definitely worth the few extra dollars in terms of sound quality, durability and design. In the long run, you will be better off investing this model than settling for a cheap and low quality alternatives that will result in you spending even more to get replacements after using them for a relatively short period of time.
- Dual 4-Ohm Type-R Series Subwoofer
- It has a top-mount depth: 6-3/8″
- And a sealed box volume of 0.75-1.00 cu. Feet
- And also a ported box volume of 1.25-1.50 cu. Feet
One thing you should be well assured of when investing in this particular SWR-12D4 model from Alpine is a clean deep and well balanced bass production and not the muddy crap that’s common with low quality subs.
- Pioneer Ts-w3003d4 12″ 2,000-watt Champion Series pro Sub-woofer
If your default car stereo system is lacking in bass and you need a single sub-woofer to complement to the lack of bass in your factory fitted car stereo system, then there is no better option to turn to than the Pioneer Ts-w3003d4 12″ 2,000-watt Champion Series pro Sub-woofer. After installing and hooking it to your car stereo, the sound oozing out of it will leave you with just one word; WOW! With a RMS handling capacity of 600 watts, you simply have to hook it to a powerful amplifier system of say 500 watts to derive maximum bass production.
- 12 inch car stereo
- Boast of a peak power handling capacity of 2000 watts and a RMS of 600 watts
- Designed and built with Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone
- It has Dual-Layer Elastic Polymer Surround
- And a Dual 4-Layer Voice Coil
- Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer
The Polk Audio PSW505 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer is specifically designed and built to deliver powerful and astonishingly musical bass at amazingly low price. This unveils a whole new experiences in seeing movies, listening to music, shows as well as playing your all-time favorite addictive games like never before. It is also a perfect choice for those that have the need to feel their large room with clear and crisp well controlled bass production.
The Polk Audio PSW505 features a slot load vent designed to enhance bass response. By intensely lessens turbulence, noise and distortion, it thus produces accurate and heart rumbling bass effect.
Solid Construction! Another plus for the PSw505 from Polk is how sturdily built the unit is. It Key Features a Rock-solid MDF construction with a 1” thick front baffle.
Extended excursion plus better linearity is greatly enhanced thanks to the giant 12-inch Long Throw Driver.
Image Credit : Amazon Inc.